In accordance with the Missouri ArtSafe Pledge, we are taking steps to reopen our programming in a safe, responsible manner.
Missouri ArtSafe Pledge
To ensure that we may Create Safely, Present Safely, and Attend Safely we pledge to:
Training in COVID-19 safe practices.
The Writers Place will resume presenting in-person programs following guidelines set by the local health department. Based on the current standards, plans will include:
* Masks required for all staff, volunteers, and attendees
* Physical distancing of attendees during programs
* Follow County and City capacity requirements for indoor gatherings
* Maintain records of all program attendees and staff/volunteers
* Work with venue to ensure enhanced sanitation, and provide hand sanitizer at programs.
* Health checks with staff, volunteers, and registered attendees prior to event
* COVID mitigation training for staff and volunteers
(c) 2020 The Writers Place
31 W. 31st ST, Kansas City MO 64108