In accordance with the Missouri ArtSafe Pledge, we are taking steps to reopen our programming in a safe, responsible manner. At the present time, programs will be held virtually into 2021.
Missouri ArtSafe Pledge
To ensure that we may Create Safely, Present Safely, and Attend Safely we pledge to follow State, County, and City of Kansas City standards, including but not limited to the following:
Training in COVID-19 safe practices for program coordinators and volunteers.
The Writers Place will resume presenting in-person programs following guidelines set by the local health department.
Based on the current standards, plans will include:
* Masks required for all staff, volunteers, and attendees
* Physical distancing of attendees during programs
* Follow County and City capacity requirements for indoor gatherings
* Maintain records of all program attendees and staff/volunteers
* Work with venue to ensure enhanced sanitation, and provide hand sanitizer at programs.
* Health checks with staff, volunteers, and registered attendees prior to event
* COVID mitigation training for staff and volunteers
(c) 2021 The Writers Place
31 W. 31st ST, Kansas City MO 64108